Monday, October 12, 2009

Mandi + Laron | Destination Wedding Photographer

Laron Toews was my old roomate in Huntington Beach, CA. We shared a room and worked together. When we went our separate ways, we still kept in touch. And when he told me he was getting married back in his hometown of Montana.....I was excited to make the trip! I ended up shooting the wedding with the head photographer, Heather Mosser at the beautiful Dan Walt Gardens. I had a blast capturing my buddy's wedding and making memories for them. Thank you Heather and congratulations Laron and Mandi! So happy for you guys!






































2 comments:

Lorrie Prothero said...

looks like you had fun Jeff. My favorites are the groomsmen laughing (w/ sunglasses) and the dancing ones.

Heather said...

It was great meeting you. Too bad CA and MT are not closer. Great pictures! It is fun to see the other side of the wedding day - the grooms side.