Monday, May 10, 2010

Tyler's Senior Session | Orange County Portrait Photographer

When I was asked to do Tyler Ortega's senior high school portraits, I was very excited. Especially when I found out he was a soccer player. I am a HUGE soccer fan! So, the brainstorming began and the shoot brought about some cool ideas. After various soccer poses, Tyler had a black & red suite to wear and red is my favorite color! I just love the contrast against some of the bright backgrounds! With the help of my friend Adam Nelson of Adam Nelson Photography, we put some great poses together and made for a fun afternoon session. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do and congratulations to Tyler's graduation next month in June!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: